This is a “deal or no deal” type of game where the viewer opens a random chest and wins the average amount of unopened chests ranging from 0 to 500 points. The graphics used in this game were given, not self drawn.
- easy to use, connect with a twitch account and you’re good to go
- broadcaster selects a viewer or random viewer to play the game
- commands input !play !stop !continue !open <number>
- game starts with 7 unopened chests, the player can open a random chest or type !continue to open the next unopened chest
- game continues until 1 chest remains, out of time or player takes the deal by typing !deal
- comes with a graphical interface to show on stream and add to obs/xsplit
Some ideas that could be added (but was not requested to be implemented, or suggested)
- sound effects, example open chest/win amount
- animations, example when opening a chest
- play history of everyone that played and won/lost with amount won
Note: the “deal or no deal” game bot is not available for download because it was written for someone else, just showing it here.