When doing pixel art in Photoshop the lines might be drawn awkwardly when having snaps enabled so if you have this issue you can disable it to make drawing pixel art much more smoother:
Choose View > Snap To, and choose one or more options from the submenu:
- Guides. Snaps to guides.
- Grid. Snaps to the grid. …
- Layer. Snaps to the content in the layer.
- Slices. Snaps to slice boundaries. …
- Document Bounds. Snaps to the edges of the document.
- All. Selects all Snap To options.
- None. Deselects all Snap To options. …