A to do list with features I have in mind, the primary focus is to write the features first and then a better looking UI after. Feel free to add your own in the comments section.
The latest version can be found here: blushyface.katzen48.de/
– room types: single draw / multi draw / pictionary / animation
– (global) room info / statistics -> pictionary leaderboard / most active player etc etc
– show optional player icons when player has created an account + linked Twitch account when drawing
public / private room [done]
– room message of the day / room description / rules
– save / load drawing
– scrollable canvas
– chat room (for pictionary but mainly to communicate with other players in room)
– chat room permissions (ban / kick / mute etc)
– color wheel instead of static color choices
– list of available / public rooms & player count
– support for creating accounts + Twitch account
– various player roles -> room host -> player
– player roles -> room owner, mod (for chat),
– player profile
– draw history
– joined rooms history to quickly rejoin
– invite other players to private room
– players join lobby as the default room but maybe not auto join on connect?
– rooms can only be joined when writing it in the textbox but maybe make it so that it is directly joinable by url? For example to join room “blushies” -> blushyface.katzen48.de/rooms/blushies
– when players link their account use that name to claim the room with same name + give them owner role?
Examples / Screenshots