A custom Twitch chat overlay that can be run locally / added as a browser source for example (SL)OBS.
– shows user badges / emotes / cheermotes (cheermotes are animated by default)
– merge various chat channels into the chat overlay
– show channel name before user name
– translate twitch chat messages to uwu (twanswate twitch chat messages to uwu)
– join chat channels anonymously
– can be customized by editing the html/css files
Added “IsHosting” to the HostTarget event
The IsHosting (bool) returns whether the host channel is hosting or unhosting the target channel.
Started rewriting BlushyFace.Twitch.Chat into BlushyFace.Twitch.Chat.V2 because while v1 is a rewrite ported from my .NET FX version I wasn’t totally happy with it and decided to just rewrite it in it’s entirely. This is a work in progress but the basic client is fully functional. The client features are based on what I need so if you have suggestions what you would like me to add let me know with a comment below or join our discord.
The example shows how to create multiple clients, client is a user that is logged in to chat and able to receive & send chat messages while client2 is anonymous and can only receive chat messages. Requires .NET Core 3.x to run.